Here's some instructions on downloading on ClassicSelect World.
Now, this boxes is large - so, the first warning is IF YOU DO NOT HAVE BROADBAND INTERNET ACCESS, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DOWNLOAD THIS BOXES.
Your download is of MP3 files, which will play in any digital music player (iTunes, for example). You will have to manually load them into your player, which is a simple process.
When you complete your purchase, you will immediately be offered a chance to download the ZIP file folder. Or, you will also receive an email within minutes that gives you a link and very complete instructions on how to download the folder.
The instructions are the same if you download from the shopping cart after purchase, or by clicking on the link in the email.
HERE are those instructions:
1. By clicking the email link or the box that says "Download Now" on your confirmation page, you will receive a ZIP folder with the audio files inside. Depending on your broadband capacity, this could take less about 2 minutes, or more than 5. If you don't have broadband capacity, you probably should not try downloading this large set.
2. Unzip the folder (which is usually done with an easy click). Remember the location where you saved the unZIPped folder.
3. Open your player of choice - these files are compatible with ANY digital music player, whether you use iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon, for example.
4. Import the folder into your library. Usually this is done by using a pull down menu under "File" in the upper left hand corner. Click on "Add Folder to Library" in the pull down menu. Then locate the folder on your computer's hard drive, click on it, and the music player will automatically add the folder to your library.
5. You should now be able to browse through your music library and listen to the music you just purchased. Your link will allow you to download the file folder three times, if you have any problems. You can also listen to these files on an unlimited number of devices.
Any problems, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.